Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Weekend Photos

Jason was quite surprised at our arrival and also perplexed by the fact that he is turning 31.



Jason is 6'6", Matt is really 6'8"(you can't tell here), Allybrat is 6' (6'4" in heels), and me at 5'8"


Jason and his girlfriend Sheila, who planned the entire party.


Sheila and I before heading off for nibbly things. You will notice that we are modeling the very latest in smile-wear.


Celebrating


My brothers Jason and Matt with some sort of odd fog in front of their faces.


We do our patriotic duty as Americans and eat enormous quantities of food at the buffet.


The only thing taller than my brothers was a Chilhuly sculpture


That is all for now. A big thank you to Sheila for the photos...

6 Comments:

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I don't know if you know it or not, but you are a lovely lady! As a matter of fact, the whole family is a handsome group.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pix are fab, darling. It's quite obvious that you had a great time.

3:40 PM  
Blogger LK said...

Great pictures. And I thought my brothers were tall at 6ft, 6ft3" and 6ft4". We're gnomes in comparison.

hee hee, my word verification is JCKAS. This is how I imagine texters write jackass.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Flaurella said...

I think you and your family/friends are adorable and I do believe you must be Audrey Hepburn reincarnated. If you had been around back when, I am sure we would have been fast friends in college in Tampa.

Glad you had a fun getaway!

9:35 PM  
Blogger L said...

Mushy: thank you!

Wendy: Sheila gets all the credit for the lovely photos... and we all did have a really wonderful time

nyx: I'm a gnome myself at a mere 5'8". By the way, I keep meaning to tell you how much I love your profile photo -- so cute

flaurella: I do like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday -- she was always so well dressed too. And we probably WOULD have been friends, especially if you like the weird old magazines :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Hmmm ... great pics of all of you beautiful people! INteresting that you posted these on august 22nd... happy unanniversary to me!(or is that unhappy anniverary---doesn't make much difference, I guess!)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home