Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Languishing....

As I am currently languishing in utter prostration, I've decided to slip on something comfortable and just strew myself about the house.


I'm too lethargic to post anything but random links to-night.

Kathie has recently been working like a fiend on some very cool custom toys lately -- and they are adorably deranged (note: there are several pages).

discover haunted houses in your area
ouch
Alphabet Synthesis Machine
Learn the secrets of time travel, build your own mind machine, or become invisible!
World's Ugliest Couch Contest (I think # 21 should have won)
Klingon Language Institute
Weird Molecules
the Cliche Finder
taxidermy art
World's Longest Tongue?
Psuedo Dictionary
Make someone an offer they can't refuse
1971 Sears catalog
Battle bots
Gallery of Misused Quotation Marks
the Sound of Music drinking game
the Flowbee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I love these links. Happy languising to you.

5:24 PM  
Blogger L said...

thank you, Wendy :) we'll try our best

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home