Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stuff

We here at Random_Speak made a conscious decision to sleep in to-day, and we were successful in our endeavors.


Also on the agenda:

1. eat pizza and ice cream
2. watch Last Hero in China, a.ka. Iron Rooster vs. the Centipede
3. give ourselves plenty of time to relax
4. decline to wash laundry
5. go to the Wazoo beer tasting at Lowry Park Zoo and slosh around in the rain!

This is not an actual blog post. I'm not quite sure what it is, exactly.

In other news, my friend Kym just started popping her new site together. She's begun putting a few images of older work out there-- very odd, funky and fun photography.


I've also been thinking about what I should buy for my brother Jason's upcoming birthday....
Perhaps the glamorous and practical Jayne Mansfield hot water bottle, perfect for those chilly Connecticut winters! (click to enlarge)


Or perhaps a darling pet monkey! They make adorable, playful pets, are "almost human", "simple to take care of and train", and they hardly ever throw poo at you!


Or maybe the terribly useful Man-From-Mars Radio Hat, which is indeed a marvelous dream come true!


The possibilities are endless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

Nobody but my darling could find mention of that water bottle! Now I want one, before I didn't even know that there was one!

3:50 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ron: if I'm your darling, then you must be my little honeycakes! You may have trouble finding this rare and prized item, however...

Lisa: yes, aren't they cool? I have several of her pieces :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

I would go with the darling monkey wearing a radio hat... sort of the best of all worlds.

3:57 PM  
Blogger L said...

frustrated writer: ooh! that's even better!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home