Wednesday, August 02, 2006

yes, I'm a very bad blogger

There's been a shocking lack of posts lately

Mainly because I've been off powdering my nose....

but also working, throwing multiple dinner parties, helping make homemade beer, attending Loony Tunes parties, accidentally going on dates, et cetera.

I see that I have * outstanding comments; I shall respond when I return (very very late) this evening.

Off to get trampled playing frisbee!



* "outstanding" as in "not settled or resolved", rather than "superior to others of their kind; distinguished."... although I'm quite sure that everyone's comments are both.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

No, you're not sure, you stinker!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

My comments are usually of the "dragging the rest down to a cumulative average level" type.

7:59 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

there's nothing wrong with dragging down the class average! somebody's got to do it!
i'm more interested in these accidental dates you find yourself flung into?!
do tell!!! please no more grad students who make you write their papers!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I just glad you're back and that I've been out standing in my field waiting patiently.

5:48 PM  
Blogger aprilbapryll said...

We have been missing you ....

... and I think I'm out of new books -- in need of a book run - what's your Saturday like?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Krishen said...

And here I thought you were trying to use the "*" as a wildcard for "everything". Great to see you again at 1st Friday!

2:18 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ron: why does EVERYONE call me a stinker? Enquiring minds would like to know :)

rainypete: yeah, mine too

roselle: I will do a post on the last two weeks shortly :)

mushy: sorry -- I shall strive to do better

Lisa: well, I have a very large nose

frog princess: let's go book shopping! My saturday has been full, but I can go later in the week --- I;ll give you a call

Krishen: yes-- it was fun! we all need to do it again

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home