Friday, August 18, 2006

And I'm off!

Very shortly I shall be flying out to an undisclosed location for a mysterious mission that has yet to be fully defined.

I will be accompanied by a dangerously glamorous undercover agent, a suitcase of scandalous clothing, an engrossing set of logic puzzles, and two emergency books-- one being a how-to guide, and one being a philisophical treatise. There could be vile suffering involved, however, as I may be required to check my chapstick!

Additionally, I might not have Internet access for the weekend, so the blogging could be somewhat sparse.

I shall return from my fashionable jaunt on Monday, and perhaps I will post photos.

Until I am back --

ta ta!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

Ding dong silly woman! More room for me if you leave!

11:12 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Love that soap box airplane!

10:00 AM  
Blogger L said...

Ron: too late! I'm back!

Mushy: actually, the one I was in was much more comfortable, thank goodness!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home