Sunday, August 13, 2006

In lieu of a real post...

This is one of the more entertaining old magazines I've found, so I've decided to post a few of the images and ads it holds-- should be good for a somewhat horrified giggle or two.

(Click to enlarge each image)


Isn't this how most people fish?


On the golf course....


absolutely shocking!


and the required catfight


You too can develop a strong, "he-man" voice!


Or learn to play the accordion, which will open the "door to popularity"!


We can also help you stop that pesky bed-wetting!


Of course, even after you develop a He-Man voice, learn to play the accordion and stop wetting the bed you might still be lonely... So send us money and join our club! Many of our members "state they are wealthy"! Just mail $1 and we'll send you the "names and addresses of pretty, single, lonely nurses, teachers, models, widows, farmerettes, etc."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farmerettes? Can a guy get he-man voiced, cat-fighting farmerettes at a ball game? I might know some interested parties.

11:57 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

It's too early in the morning to be this titillated!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, it made me feel very Merry.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

It's never too early. Sometimes it's too late, though.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Almost miraculously end shame, discomfort, inconvenience." Almost? With a sales pitch like that its hard to hold back.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Flaurella said...

The Lubricator is all a'titter after reading your blog today. I'm not so sure it is nice of you to spark up the old dude on a Monday eve.

Oddly, I believe I used to own that same dotted bikini. Yikes!

http://flaurella.blogspot.com/

10:33 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Wendy! I think I know a few who would be interested as well.

Mushy: send me money and I send YOU our new patented sunglasses to block the harmful titillating rays from my blog!

Tim: heh heh

Ron: I have to say that I love the picture you've been using these days.

Lisa: yes, I'm sure they were somewhere :)

Craig: hey Craig! what's shakin' bacon?

Flaurella: actually, I sort of like the dotted bikini. I like the retro look,...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home