Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sorry, This Isn't A Real Post. Ha Ha!



I'm feeling terribly lazy after a few beers with fellow geeks, so tonight I'm just posting a couple of links to my friend Phil's latest photography. He's been almost everywhere from the Amazon River Basin to the Galapagos Islands and glaciers in Alaska.

I've posted a link to his regular site before, but he's since updated with additional photographs. If you really want to see what a booby looks like, you should check it out. He also has a new site called Livingroom Wildlife Photography, where he's posted photos of various things roaming around aimlessly in his yard.

The site design is quite basic (Phil, you must change it immediately!), but some of his photography is amazing, especially on his regular site...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made me remember when I used to wear my stockings and garters on nights out to the pub. And other clothes too of course! I miss them, I should dig them out again and relive my youth..

Now, there was something about photos..

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people are frantically clicking through Phil's site right now wondering why there are so many pictures of those damn birds.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photos on that site you linked to! (okay I was slightly disappointed not to find those giant turtles on the Gallapogas Islands page) I know I spelled that wrong - forgive.

By the way, I kinda knew what a booby was... hahahaha

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you help me look up other women's skirts on your site. I don't know what it means, but I love it! (Are we perverted yet?)

10:52 PM  
Blogger L said...

LLCoffee: nothing in the rule book says you can't wear them now

jpr: oh, is that what you did?

Weary Hag: I tell him you liked them. He has TONS of amazing photos (especially from the Galapagos) that he hasn't posted -- literally shoeboxes full I think

Ron: anything to keep you coming back :)

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldnt get enough of those booby photos.

10:53 PM  
Blogger L said...

Crazy Monkey: Yo! how's the thesis coming?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home