Monday, August 22, 2005

the Return of Search Engine Theatre: How Do People Get Here?

rabid alligators
"is the country still here?"
"robot monster" + "poignant"
shapeshifting reptilian
unusual wasp waist corset
stripper doll heaven
amish midgets
how to tell a alcoholic house by clutter
what to do if you have a drug addict neighbor
how to kiss someone with germ phobia
pies+fetishes
how sea cucumbers vomit their insides
scrotums, huge,photos
"all artists must suffer"
mermaid catfight
"llamas" + "phallic" symbol?
death of a disco dancer + pope
pics of playboy bunny sparkly ones
ramula cyst
start your own cult
enamored horseman of plateau
when did barry manilow file bankruptcy
art exhibitions in the laundry
"The History of Brothels"
ear trumpet
woman cyclops florida
trample pony play human furniture
"what if cats and dogs had opposable thumbs"
Constipated Turgid Erotic Show
the red outfit Olivia was wearing in the Candy Shop video
hitchhikers guide galaxy mouse trainer bath attendant
newlyweditis
nutshell murder rooms
i am sorry and short love letters
political me
louis carroll logic riddles
"Tell A Lie Day"
"buy me underwear"
"modulating radio carrier wave"
Nancy Spungen burial site

10 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

Much fun, but it would be too much work for me!

10:53 AM  
Blogger -c said...

Sorry. One of those might have been me. I've always been interested in "how sea cucumbers vomit their insides"...:)

3:23 AM  
Blogger L said...

I always love looking at the search engine terms :)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through this page in 49Media:


http://www.49media.com/mediaid=8...=-2_mt=- 1_cs=20

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through my links list.


The search engine terms read like a script for a surrealist play.

I like 'trample pony play human furniture' best.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm partial to amish midgets myself.

i suspect something in this list is causing your site to now be blocked at work.

8:18 PM  
Blogger L said...

mariana: that's an interesting site. I wonder how I got listed there

Ms. Vile: I'm rather partial to that one myself

Mr. anigans: oh really? wow, I didn't know I was that pervy.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, L - you certainly attract an eclectic bunch! I of course found you on my links. How I first found you? Damned if I remember - maybe at Ian's...

However I "found" you - I'm so glad that I did!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching Google for carnival pictures and clicked on your photo of the colorized tatoo woman.

8:18 PM  
Blogger L said...

moos: thank you

Lisa: ah-ha! that does seem to be a popular one for some reason

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home