Thursday, March 24, 2005

Photos...

A friend of mine recently started setting up a site for some of his photos; he's snapped some interesting images at the Galapagos Islands, Alaska, the Everglades, the Amazon rainforest, Yellowstone, etc -- everything from alligator closeups to blue-footed boobies and randomly roaming bison.

The site is still under construction, but go ahead and take a peek at Phil's Nature Travel Page, especially if you would like to see what a Florida 'gator really looks like.

Other items of interest: piranha, an anaconda(!), giant lilypads, anhingas, marine iguanas...

7 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

Tell Phil I love his photos! I couldn't access a couple of spots, but what I saw was fabulous! Ask him where Blue Springs State Park is located!

12:24 AM  
Blogger L said...

Rhodent: I will definitely tell him you said so

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool! Next time anyone's headed to Yellowstone, give me a holler!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos and I'm quite jealous of the amazing places he has been to.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You now have 2 places to leave a comment???

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey L, got your message too late, wish I could have gone, but we still need to get together sometime! with my new job I'll be off nights and weekends (m-f 8-5 in clearwater) so we'll still have to work something out. see ya!

8:43 PM  
Blogger L said...

yeah, I love his photos & he's definitely been to some very cool places.

Rhodent: the haloscan commenting works better, so I added it (less wait time); but I didn't want to lose all the previous blogger comments, so I left that too. Or maybe I'm just confused.

April: sounds cool :)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home