Monday, February 06, 2006

Toddling Off to Bed

I shan't be bothered to say anything anything coherent this evening, as I'm completely exhausted and am about to toddle off to bed.... very little sleep = incredibly lame posts and a high chance of crankiness

It's been a most bothersome day-- but just look at how spiffy my jammies are!


****
Random Links, just because

The Museum of Food Anomalies
Jack and Beverly's Optical Toys!
Unwise microwave oven experiments!
someone needs to bid on this
Loretta Lux
strange and unusual buildings
Jessica Joslin
An explanation of the Pythagorean abstinence from beans
I just find this amusing for some reason
Museum of toilet seat art
Professional contract killing
Zymoglyphic artifacts
statue molesters
odd taxidermy
Chap-O
Superhero food
Henry Darger images
weird recipes
see how compatible you are with celebrities
Kitten War (yes, yes, I know I've linked to them before, but I can't help it)
Morse code translator
spam art
disturbing auctions

4 Comments:

Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

glad to know i'm not the only one who gets cranky when tired....
fun blog!

10:51 PM  
Blogger L said...

Walnut: thank you! I am very Cranky this week, but am well on the way to recovery...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

With jammies like that, you couldn't fail to be a success with me!

1:59 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ron: you are such a flirt ;)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home