Another Meme! Because, Really, We Cannot Get Enough of Those! EVER.
Another meme from Jim Bliss, that mysterious young man from London-soon-to-be-Dublin. You can read his political musings and doomsday prophecies here.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
- Travel to Italy, which I keep forgetting to do
- Write a novel that isn't too awful. Hopefully.
- Learn how to make a better gravy.
- Read Remembrance of Things Past. Or at least think rather strongly about reading it.
- Actually learn how to play chess in a non-laughable manner.
- Learn to paint well. Or at least well-ish
- Develop my full superhero powers.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
- Wear white shoes with a non-white outfit
- Eat lima beans. Or "beanie-weenies". Ugh
- Play the viola
- Vote for a Conservative Republican
- Resist fresh strawberries
- Grow a mustache
Seven Things That Attract Me to... (a man)
- A fat brain, if possible... not to be confused with a fat head
- A nice smile
- An ability to keep somewhat fit
- An interest in good books. Or at least good-ish books
- The ability to not be a needy control freak
- A sense of humor
Seven Things I Say
- I'll have the berries, please
- Oh no! Not again....
- Okay, maybe I don't miss being a DBA
- Do you want to go to Haslam's? (bookstore)
- You should really read this
- I've got a great kung fu movie for you to try...
- They are making absolutely no sense whatsoever
Seven Good Books
- Tropic of Cancer -- Henry Miller
- Labyrinths -- Luis Borges
- Confederacy of Dunces -- John Kennedy Toole
- Crime and Punishment -- Dostoyevsky
- Just So Stories -- Kipling
- Catch 22 -- Joseph Heller
- Out of Africa -- Isak Dinesan
Seven Good Movies
- The Godfather
- Cinema Paradiso
- The Circus
- Apocalypse Now
- Dr. Strangelove