Wednesday, April 13, 2005

You Can Call Me Master Yogi


I have returned from my very first yoga class.

I pretty much sucked at most of the positions, because I have no sense of balance. However, there were three things that I did MUCH better than anyone else in the class:
1.) relaxing
2.) breathing
3.) the "Corpse" position, in which you generally just lie around pretending to be dead.

However, I did not feel very spiritual or "in touch" with my life essence, possibly because I was staring at so many beautifully sweaty muscles. I had NO idea that so many hot men go to yoga class, and I now feel strongly compelled to attend yoga class every day. I may give up my career to become a professional yoga-master just so I can watch beautiful men twist themselves into those fascinatingly bendy positions all day...

But it also kicked my butt, so I am going to be very lame and go to bed.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could be a security guard in the yoga class. You could wander around checking for weapons and such and guard the room from scary non yoga types..

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried Yoga once and haven't been the same since. I have sought spiritual enlightment elsewhere, making horrible noises on the banjo. No one can tell what I'm playing but me, but it does torture the cats so...

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What spiritual enlightenment did you expect to get from a yoga class that you did not already get from the belief-o-matic?

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I definitely think you should keep going! ;o)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going, you'll feel awesome for it. I love doing yoga. Some of the positions might come in handy when you meet a nice man through the class (nudge nudge :) )

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to try yoga but i'm horrified of making a fool of myself on my own. where do you go?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOGA - youth oriented gyration organization. Kinda leaves me out.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never tried it. Although I've wanted to. Sweaty muscular men you say?? Hmmm. Maybe I will. (LOL!)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, at the last yoga class I went to it was nothing but pre-menstrual women complaining of back-ache. I wanna go to your class.

9:40 PM  
Blogger L said...

It was actually a very cool class, although much more difficult than it looked initially... I am definitely going to go back, but I wanted to sleep for weeks after my first one

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home