Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cinderella

Like yesterday's this will be an incredibly Lame post, as I am working 12+ hours for a few days.

No longer the glamorous Girl-About-Town, I am sadly Cinderella-ish as I work my dainty fingers to the bone; my once scintillating conversation has been degraded to heated discussions of disk space and clustered indexes; my once rosy cheeks have sadly faded, my lustrous and sparkling eyes are hollow, and my charming smile only peeks out at rare moments of brief levity...

It's Quite Sad.

To-morrow I shall bring us back to our regularly scheduled programming.

but for now, I bring you the Lame Underwater Gnome Threat story, the Pathetically Interactive Bubble Wrap link, and the latest in Poo News.

Don't hate me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

Just think of the time spent creating that bubble wrap! I knew you couldn't resist it! The other two items... well, I don't know how you keep finding these things!

Hope your little fingers survive and your brains are all still intact when you get off work next.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

No no -- don't hate you at all! Still love you, in a pleasant, non-stalking sort of way. Do your work, then you can blog.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Ugh, sounds boring & dusty. This 2nd site of yours is cool too!
LMAO @ the Bubble wrap link. I'm making jewelry in the wee hrs, as I read your blogs. (Then they're wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.)

OI took that nerd quiz on another site last month: My daughter cracked up b/c I'm 93% nerd! (her artsy, zany mom... whom she forgets was in the nerd group in h.school, not that she was around then...;)

5:04 AM  
Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

12 hour days - I wish...
We could never hate you!

The last thing I need is more poo.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Cinderella ends up with a prince in the end..

1:03 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

I hate you. I have always hated you. I will always hate you. Why do you think I come here every day? It's not like I can reach through here and squeeze your nice BLEEP! Hey, quit that!

2:46 PM  
Blogger portuguesa nova said...

I am such a sucker for bubble wrap!

11:30 PM  
Blogger L said...

thank you for not hating me

and I agree, we really do need less poo in this world...

Ron, don't be ashamed of your need to squeeze bubble wrap. Everyone does it.

happy and blue2: yes, but Cinderella (rather unfortunately) wound up with a Very DUMB prince. In the traditional story, the evil stepsisters manage to fool him over and over again by cutting off their toes and things. Quite gruesome really.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home