Monday, June 18, 2007

Selling some of my pinup stuff

I'm getting rid of a few pinup items on ebay, if anyone is interested (still unpacking, settling in, and streamlining things a bit).

1. a partially incomplete set of very weird "World of Beauty" topless pinup vintage playing cards from the late sixties.

2. a December 1961 copy of GAZE magazine featuring burlesque queen Tempest Storm, other random pinups and cartoons.

3. a 1972 Playboy special issue of "Playboy's Vargas Girls", featuring large color Alberto Vargas illustrations

4. a 1957 vintage issue of SATAN magazine (vol 1, issue 2) featuring Bettie Page on the cover and as the centerfold of the month

5. a 1950 vintage "Pin-Ups by Bernard of Hollywood" featuring an early (large) pinup photo of Marilyn Monroe when she was still Norma Jean, as well as a number of other black-and-white pinup photos


*** there will be a real post tomorrow, I swear! Still swamped with house stuff ***

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friend Brian came over to my house this weekend with my girlfriend Leslie.

He said you live two blocks from me! Get in touch.

Rachel

9:59 AM  
Blogger L said...

Rachel: OMG!!! ha ha ha! Yes, we must get in touch... I'm going out this weekend actually -- we should hook up! I'll leave a comment on your blog

9:13 PM  
Blogger L said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

I'd started looking at the items you were selling when my computer crapped out. Just as well I suppose in case it would've been more reason for me to spend money.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home