Sunday, May 06, 2007

um....


This may possibly be the best movie review I've ever read.

In my whole life.

Ever.












My favoritest quote:

"This one was directed by Quentin Tarantino, who’s been an actor in stuff like RESERVOIR DOGS and PULP FICTION (he’s also in PLANET OF TERROR and DEATH PROOF). This is his first directing job and the dude KICKS ALL SPECTRUM OF ASS. He kicks ass that isn’t even in the ass area. Like, his director skills are so stripper-with-chainsaw good they make you grow asses on other parts of your body that he then kicks. I hope he directs more movies. I would see them, burn down the theater, and then call the fire department so I could tell all the firemen about what a kick-ass movie it was. When they started to attack me with axes, I’d fly away because Quentin’s movie would have given me ninja flight."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGREED.

3:59 AM  
Blogger L said...

j2: yeah, heh heh. I wish I could write reviews that are that good :)

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although there is obviously something seriously wrong with you medulla oblongata, I agree with (what I perceive to be) the intent of your demented, self-indulged. maladjusted psycho-ramblings. On another note, we're having our annual bonfire/weenie roast this weekend and I was hoping I could use the tip of your pointy pinhead to skewer my dogs. Pick 'ya up at 6...

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home