Thursday, May 03, 2007

Howdy Pardners!

Yes, yes, yes... I've been AWOL lately, due mainly to the fact that I've been house-hunting, which is possibly a cause for concern. I mean, what sort of irresponsible persons sell houses to someone like me anyway?

It boggles the mind.

House-hunting is actually a bit more difficult than it sounds, although your average house typically tends not to roam about in too aggressive a manner. Snapping, growling, snarling and biting are minimal compared with the habits of other wild game. Also, once a house has been properly domesticated it can usually be trusted not to pee on your shoes.

Unfortunately, the process has had many drawbacks ranging from general crankiness and terribly boring errands to giving perfect strangers large sums of money that feel lonely without me.

But it will be worth it to live in genteel poverty with my very own feuding neighbors and exploding toilets I'm sure.

I'll attempt a real post tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

So what street is it on?????

Tell tell!

Talk to you tonight?

3:12 PM  
Blogger L said...

Irene: still negotiating.... argh!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home