Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trials,Tribulations and Woe


Well, this week is becoming slightly horrid and inconvenient.

Not only am I terribly, terribly injured from Ultimate Frisbee (I've ruined something jointy or tendonish relating to my knee), and not only did someone else preemptively extend an offer for MY cute little cottage, but I also explosively blew out a tire (road debris) going over 65 mph on the way to work this morning-- almost lost complete control of the car. The money I spent afterwards could have purchased this and this, which is most upsetting.





Thank goodness I don't drive this particular model of vehicle, as it would have taken considerably more money to fix.
















To add insult to injury, Johnny Depp still refuses to answer my phone calls and text messages. Has he already forgotten that wistfully beautiful moonlit evening we shared in Paris last year? Has he forgotten that I'm his little Sugar Pie?!! I am listening to music from old dead French people right now, but so far it isn't helping.

Le sigh

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry Jones said...

Oh, no! Hope you're OK. Just to be on the safe side, why don't you take two weeks off, to decompress and regain your composure?

2:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you're OK. And you're too good for that Johnny Depp.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sebastien Millon said...

Wow, bad day... but at least you are ok! That's what counts.

Maybe you should get a motorcycle. Brigitte Bardot recommends Harley Davidsons...

11:31 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hey Larry: I, um, kind of took your word at taking some time off I'm afraid :)

Comfort Addict: ah, yes. That's what I like about you-- you're such a truthful person

Sebastien: a motorcycle sounds terribly exciting, although I'm afraid I'd kill myself on it :o

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home