Wednesday, April 18, 2007

possible Blogger server problems....

It seems people are having image posting issues today, and Random_Speak is no exception.... hopefully they will fix their problem soon.

I was out sick today, but spent some time out of bed to peruse the news and the WTF archives. It makes for very fun reading, although they don't always seem to be very open to having female readers.

my faves (really just to amuse Karen):
Really Unique Passwords
And I think I'll call it -- Referential Integrity!
Manager of the Data Dump
We'll Optimize Later
The Magical Mystery Report
Raiding Disks
Insuring Proper Error Handling
The Really, Really Long Way
Roll Your Own Clustered Index
Practice Makes Perfect
Injection Rejection

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry Jones said...

I followed a few of these links. WTF, indeed.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cool oh cool oh cool! Thanks for posting these! Now, if only I had a sick day to peruse them...

4:40 AM  
Blogger L said...

Hey Larry! Yeah, but don't they make you giggle?

Joe Positive: you are quite welcome, m'dear....now, about getting together for a drink or two -- how does next week sound?

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A drink...next week...don't I wish. My life is positively wretched until I graduate from school, two months from now.

Maybe mid-May sometime?

5:41 AM  
Blogger L said...

joe positive: heh heh heh :) just give me a call when you want to hang out

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home