Saturday, January 27, 2007

OMG!!! Kittens!!!

Yours Truly has just trickled in from the très chic Beehives salon, which is to be highly recommended as I generally get to look at a kitten or a puppy almost every time I go in. To-day they passed around kittens like party favors, and now I am barfing out rainbows and sunshine like nobody's business. There is nothing like fuzzy black kittens to give one a sense of joie d'vivre and bonheur, as well as a bunch of other fabulously French words I am too lazy to look up.

Somehow, they also managed to give me a lovely coiffure while I sneezed and read lovely trashy gossip about anorexically buffed celebrities misbehaving badly.

In other useless news, my dear friend *Gerald went out with us last night and bragged about his new painful piercing. Of course, I'm too much of a lady to say exactly where the piercing is popularly said to be located, but I will say that it rhymes with "clenis".

I don't know about everyone else, but I plan to spend the rest of the day idling irresponsibly and nibbling on things that are terribly, terribly bad for me.



*"Gerald" isn't really his **name (I thought it would be a good idea to preserve his anonymity on teh intranets). His real name is Craig!

** The Random_Speak committee has decided that "Gerald" would be a fabulous name for a kitten, if we ever acquired one

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is 'clenis'?

I think venus may be the only word that rhymes with that.

9:49 PM  
Blogger L said...

hee hee! "clenis" is a nickname some bloggers gave to Clinton's penis... I always thought it was funny :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home