Saturday, November 11, 2006

NaNoWriMo: the saga continues

Well, my "novel" is getting to be even more and more dreadful with each passing day. My characters are all being annoying, getting drunk and running around doing perfectly ridiculous things like playing the fiddle or breeding prize-winning chickens.

In revenge, I have called them completely inappropriate names and forced them to eat haggis for dinner every night. I may also have to start killing off more of them, just on general principles.

When I'm finally finished, I would advise people to completely avoid reading it.

But at least it can be used to help maintain good posture, if nothing else.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finding your story to be fascinating so far. It's giving me lots of ideas for next year when I may participate.
I am thinking of writing an epic where the main, and only character, is in a coma and remembers the same 500 word drivel 99 times. On the 100th time he will die and the funeral will take up the remaining 500 words..
I will call it "The Agonizing Death of a Dog Groomer"

7:43 PM  
Blogger L said...

Happy and Blue: Dude, you so need to participate next year. I can tell by your blog that you are perfectly capable of writing something deliciously demented. Possibly a short novel for young adults :)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home