Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Glamorous Life of L

Very few would believe the fantastically fabulous and terribly glamorous life I am leading to-day



Yes, I am soaking my foot in epsom salts, an activity which is all the rage with the fashionable set, at least with those members of the fashionable set who have smashed their feet whilst playing frisbee, thus reducing their formerly winsome big toe into an unrecognizably bloody appendage that has swollen to an alarming size.

Also, I have just finished eating nine dum dum lollipops (cherry flavored) and looking at cute things.

Can a cover of Vogue be next???

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

And I see you are enjoying a refreshing and ice cold bottle of Coca Cola!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Kosh Naranek said...

Ouch, need a cane? Or some crutches? I can hook you up.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should keep your toe all messy. Halloween is just around the corner..

10:58 AM  
Blogger L said...

Rhodent: as usual.... trying to give up caffeine though :)

Kosh: heh heh -- I bet you could! when I get back from Key West, let's go out! I haven't seen you in forever!

Happy and Blue: hmmm... good idea :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home