Tuesday, October 03, 2006

two more..... yes, yes, I know I'm lame

(click to enlarge)

"Fertility and You: A Documentary Freak Show with Extra Condescension"


"The Unintended Consequences of Wonder Bread Music"

Also, Kathie and Brandt are on blogger now too. A couple of you who read this have met them, so why don't you pop on over to say hello?

So far neither has many images posted, because they have a book coming out soon and multiple shows coming up. However, Kathie is still posting some older things out on MiseryChildren....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger RobSchwager said...

Yeah, B&K have joined the Blawgnation as well.

Thanks for stopping by my lil spot.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the top one a lot.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful collages, I especially enjoy the 2nd one, the elements are arranged very nicely.

Oh, and that link to MiseryChildren! I LOVE those paintings! Reminds me of Mark Ryden.

I hope I'm not double commenting, I already tried to comment but I don't think it went through.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

Not lame. Random.

Excellent scissor work.

2:34 AM  
Blogger L said...

Rob: I had no idea you were out here too until I saw the link on Brandt's page

Lisa: thank you :)

Sebastien: thanks! I love the Misery Children stuff too.... oh, and my blog is actually a bit retarded, as I have two commenting systems (the blogger one didn't work for a while, so I installed haloscan temporarily.... and just haven't gotten around to removing it yet)

Larry: heh heh.. thanks :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home