Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tax Day!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like most patriotic Americans I have sadly procrastinated on filing my income tax this year, so spent part of the day debating the merits of 2005 Form 1040EZ (Tax Return Form for people Without Rugrats) and 2005 Form 4868 (Extension Request Form) versus 0504 Form FinCEN101A (Suspicious Activity Report) and 2005 Form 6478 (Credit for Alcohol Used as Fuel Report). Now, there has certainly been quite a bit of Suspicious Activity around here lately, especially with regards to loitering and slothfulness, but I'm not quite sure if it really requires a form or not since no one tips me for it. Additionally, while I frequently use alcohol as a supplemental fuel source, they aren't clear yet on what sort of tax credits I should expect.

At least they're not taxing pee yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger cookie christine said...

remember beer has food value, but food has no beer value.

2:44 PM  
Blogger L said...

cookie christine: indeed, those are words to live by :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home