Monday, March 20, 2006

Yummy Muffins!

In keeping with my firm policy of blogging in an irregular manner, I have resolved to just post something meaningless this evening.

After all, I didn't do anything noteworthy today other than work and drink loads of coffee before accidentally bumping into a random coffeehouse discussion group on atheism that never actually got around to discussing atheism. They politely invited me over to their table and I wound up mainly discussing uteruses and autonomy with a couple of charming realtors in the group. At one point, the discussion veered off excitedly into libertarianism silliness, martial arts, education, ancient weaponry, pseudo science, and the subtle differences between geeks, dorks and nerds.

Now I am baking cranberry-orange zest muffins from scratch, because I am a culinary goddess.

Tomorrow I plan to continue my schedule of blogging in an irregular manner.

Or not!

for anyone who's interested, a short post on earwax and smegma

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

where or where do you find these cafes?? it's got to be a florida thing because try as i may to start such conversations in a local cafe up here, other patrons just look at me as if talking to myself in a corner is strange!
judgement fools!

11:46 PM  
Blogger L said...

atractiva: actually, most coffee shops and cafes around here are rather boring-- I just lucked into this one. It always has an interested alternative crowd ranging from 6 to 96 year olds :)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew! I was afraid that might be our local blogger addison phillips on earwax/smegma. Whew! it's the science guy! LOL

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home