Monday, March 07, 2005

Master of the Flying Guillotine!


The epitome of a "Feel Good" classic, Master of the Flying Guillotine will make you laugh, cry, and look at humanity in a whole new way. Feel the heartbreaking pathos of the one armed boxer's fight for freedom! Sob tears of joy as Iron Skin Niu Sze uses his secret animal fighting technique against Tornado Knives Lei Kuang! Your soul will soar in ecstasies of intense emotion with each explosion and swinging sword.

This movie will change your life. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

Well, the title of this movie is rather different. I do hope you're feeling much better. I'd hate to think that you're contemplating hacking off your nose w/ a guillotine! Seems you have a bit more energy. Hope all the mucous, etc is gone!

11:02 PM  
Blogger L said...

I am feeling better, thank you :)

but I am still a little snot factory, I'm afraid.

11:20 PM  
Blogger LK said...

Pleased to hear that you laid up all weekend watching movies. Sorry to hear that you are still producing bucket-loads of snot. Amused to hear of the ninja movies, reminds me of that old TV show Monkey. I miss that..

Hope you're better soon.

4:27 AM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

the threat of castration, particularly kung-fu castration, is very real and alive today.

8:20 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

And that stretchy armed Dalsim, Street Fighter Indian guy! On a slightly different not, I am debating whether to buy 'Kung Fu Hustle' or wait for it to release here in theaters.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home