Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Actual Searches People Have Used To Find My Blog(s)-- Part II

bird is flying and freezes solid, then a cow craps
photos of female rollerskaters
topless at the dry tortugas
fake decorative mangroves
spelling nookie
I/O error "clink noise"
photos of beakless chickens
freak ranks
did barry manilow file bankruptcy
ogling
nooky songs
cult objects bettie
"i'm an individual you can't fool me"
examples strange cultural customs
enema art
identifying witches in 1692
fair funnel cake calories
Seagulls noses costumes
victorian mummy unwrapping party
hatebeak
limericks


Perhaps I need to start creating less freakish posts or something.... but not until I've described my trip through Dante's inferno... Coming Soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron Southern said...

Thing you need to do. Get a name to use here. Why be "L"? I realize you'er pursuing anonymity, but you could be Lover or Lady or Loon or Lumkin or Lacy or Lovely or Lambast or Lvis or Lucy-Goosey or Laminate, or a million other things. That L is just too anonymous, that's all I'm saying.

7:53 PM  
Blogger L said...

hee hee! Maybe I'll be "Lucky"

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home