Friday, February 02, 2007

on a side note...


This is my favorite blog post for today.

An excerpt:
"In fact, I also found a baby carriage big enough for twins! It could be a great way to wheel groceries home from the supermarket, because if the cops catch you with a shopping cart, even if it's one that you found, they're liable to take it from you. Plus, this way, if I ever get kicked out of my place, I can wheel all my wordly possessions around in it. And it could even conceivably be a chick magnet!"


heh

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Pyramid said...

I am truly honored to be your favorite for a day! Not all of us are well-off enough to busy ourselves with dinner parties and chocolate truffles, but we still have a sense of humor about it and somehow muddle through.

Why don't you direct people to my good news blog once in a while? It's at:

http://professorpyramid.blogspot.com

Belated happy birthday!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Vox Populi said...

ROFLMFAO !!!!

My friends and I once decided that if we became homeless we would make harnesses and pull the carts behind us rather than all that pushing. (hands free for various reasons; here please insert your own imagination)

But this>??

This is far more classic....

And here, I must confess in self-contempt: I had NO IDEA the cops would attempt to wrest my cart from me. That's ice-cold and good to know in advance. Shheeeooot.

8:24 PM  
Blogger L said...

professor: but I like that one better!

vox: better be careful wheeling around those shopping carts :)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Donut Recipes said...

Hi nice reading yoour post

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home