Sunday, February 25, 2007

heh

My favorite blog comment(s) of the week (in response to the post on microlending to people in developing nations)

Mariana: "This is the sort of idea I love, but am also scared of. What if the people who should be putting the money to good use are corrupt or incompetent?"

Happy and Blue: "I can answer Mariana's question as I have been a supporter of an organization like this one for several years now. The bawdy house that I support in Peru is doing very well. I have been laundering their money for quite a while now and I can assure you that profits are going up,up,up.. "



* on a random side note: I think I'm going to get this because it is cool

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger glomgold said...

That is a cool picture.

Let us hope Happy & Blue makes a valiant return to the blogging world.

4:33 PM  
Blogger L said...

I know! I am sad when he isn't blogging :(

11:22 PM  
Blogger L said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home