Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Still Swamped....

so here's some random photos from the month.... because I'm lazy like that


The Divine Miss C, me and Maelyn at Kathie's birthday party


Britta, me and Holly at the Independant, just before drunk-dialing random high school friends


me, Bill and Beehive Grrrl at the wig party


Allybrat and Charles at the river house for Memorial Day


my brother Matt (trying to hold me up) and me (trying not to fall asleep)


Lori and Allybrat at the river


Jodi and my mom at the river... it should be noted that, while most people bent on total world domination prefer to wear capes and spiky boots, Jodi prefers a small pink hat


Jeff amuses me


Zoe and Zack


Steve and Dave

NONE of my other photos turned out. ARGH

1 Comments:

Blogger awwesomeness said...

Have you heard of these guys - FavoriteWords.com? Exciting website, I must admit!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home