Monday, July 09, 2007

more selections from my little postcard book...

The front reads: "You'll Be Sorry If I Go"

The back reads: "Hello Ruth. Thanks for the card which I received yesterday. am glad to see that you are not so fat as father said you were. We are all OK out here, as ever, your brother Arthur Carlson"


















The back reads: "Dear Paul. Have rec'd your card. was very glad to hear from you. I thought you had died because I didn't hear from you for almost a coon's age. I don't know about coming out and I haven't (???) for (???) from (???). Marge

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger aprilbapryll said...

It was good seeing you on Saturday! How did the date go? :) We'll need to get together soon!

3:20 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

What is this postcard book of which you speak?

9:43 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

well, you know, not 'speak' per se...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Krishen said...

hey good to see you at coquina tonight, fun times!

12:51 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

hahahah, i'm sending that first one to someone TODAY! (if you don't mind that is!)

8:49 PM  
Blogger aprilbapryll said...

Are you still having your housewarming this Saturday? Do I have to come as my favorite celebrity dead or alive or can I just wear cute pregnancy clothes?

9:46 PM  
Blogger aprilbapryll said...

Saturday was awesomely fun -- are you going to post some of the good pictures? :) Can't wait for the next one -- I heard something about "Things that start with the Letter T" ... and Christen totally wants to come as Mr. T :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger aprilbapryll said...

Saturday was awesomely fun -- are you going to post some of the good pictures? :) Can't wait for the next one -- I heard something about "Things that start with the Letter T" ... and Christen totally wants to come as Mr. T :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger L said...

sorry for not responding before everyone -- I've just been completely swamped! blogging will resume shortly :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home