Thursday, April 05, 2007

Did you remember National Have Fun At Work Day?

I hope that everyone remembered to celebrate national "Have Fun At Work Day" to-day; I certainly did! Of course, practically every day is Have Fun At Work Day, as long as you don't forget to remember to forget any actual work.

I celebrated the day with a couple of coworkers by blowing off anything useful for the afternoon, shooting hordes of the undead with a plastic pump-action shotgun, eating snacks, tossing basketballs and smashing virtual race cars at the Gameworks arcade. We also competed in a slightly dangerous series of air hockey games, from which I am still nursing a minor injury.

There remains only one message for those who worked as usual:

Suckers! ha ha ha ha ha!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sebastien Millon said...

I like the sound of this holiday. Shooting zombies sounds especially fun... air hockey is quite dangerous yet none us can control that irresistable urge to whack the floating disc as hard as we can...

12:15 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Sorry, I can't participate. I joined the "Fun Through Retirement" over a year ago!

8:24 PM  
Blogger L said...

Sebastien: yes, it was the most fun :)

Mushy: ah yes, retirement... something my generation will probably never get to do...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home