Monday, April 02, 2007

blah

I've been cleaning the apartment, as it currently resembles a dilapidated bawdy house that's been condemned after weeks of carousing by irresponsible bikers, mentally ill escapees and various malcontents. Of course, that's after I washed all the dishes.

It was much worse before.



Other useless news that no one really cares about:

1. I received a promotion! Yay! Now all I need to make my life complete is a vast loinclothed army of servants..... and a pony.

2. Someone also gave me the "Mad Scientist" award at work. I'm going to take it as a compliment, as I was also given a lovely purple dancing monkey pen to go with it.

3. I accidentally damaged a developer by taking him to Ultimate Frisbee night. He is still limping severely one week later.

4. Someone hit me rather badly in the head during Sunday scrimmage. I've been told that it's made absolutely no difference in my behaviour.



********************************************************

Oddish Links I am Posting Because I Am Far Too Lazy To Write A Real Post:

the top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of all time

A Case of Curiosities
Unusual Phobias
The Official Mr. Bill Homepage
Pets In Clothes
Belly Button Lint Collection
Dorcus Menswear
the 100 worst films of the 20th century
invest in the Time Travel Fund
weird recipes
The Nerdity Test
Snowflake Gallery
Toilet Paper Museum
Notice
Rate My Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Flaurella said...

A dishwashing miracle, indeed. I have those exact dishes and cups and saucers. We use them about every third day. Okay, I am a dish junkie but that's another story entirely.

Perhaps I should take a picutre of that part of the cabinet. Hmmm... I used to have the exact red dish drainer but now I have it in white. I think the old red one is on the camping stuff.

6:49 PM  
Blogger L said...

Flaurella: heh heh heh -- sounds like you have an entire retro kitchen there

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home