Monday, November 15, 2004

I Feel Like A Big Snake

I feel like I'm going to die right now...

This morning Cynthia kept going on and on about all the yummy food she and Chad ate at the Melting Pot last Friday: cheese, blah blah, more cheese, blah, wine, blah blah blah, chocolate chocolate chocolate, blah blah, chocolate.

So ALL day the only thing I could think about was how much I was craving cheese and chocolate fondue from the Melting Pot. I dragged Anna along with me and we snarfed down enough fondue to kill a horse. We were so exhausted that we couldn't even finish the last bits of cheesecake and things-- we just sat there half-asleep and moaning quietly to ourselves...

I feel like a big snake, and I'm never eating again.... ugh

Listening to some vintage Bollywood tunes ('cause that always makes me feel better) and GOING TO BED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home